We distribute a wide range of industrial automation products including PC Servers and Industrial PCs to our valued customers. Our experienced sales and technical engineers are committed to provide professional services and optimal solutions for all our valued customers. We help our customer during initial consultation, products specifications, system configurations and product recommendation. All industrial PC and PC servers are embedded with OS ensures stable operation even in locations subject to vibration or shock.
PCs offer sufficient system performance for demanding applications and are ideal for performing a wide range of tasks in many different sectors. Thanks to numerous interfaces every SIMATIC Rack PC can be quickly and flexibly extended.
Sophisticated innovative industrial design and integrated diagnostics and message functions make the Siemens rack computers highly available and particularly easy to maintain. PC options for industrial server applications offer higher system performance and availability as well as data security.
The world of industrial computers has been shaped by Siemens as a trend-setter for two decades. With rugged innovative products with long-term availability. With the high level of technological experience mirrored in every industrial PC. The SIMATIC IPC integrated product series offers you maximum performance with cutting-edge Intel processor technology, pre-installed and activated Windows operating system and integrated communication interfaces.
Powerful. Tough. Reliable.
The new SIMATIC IPCs: High performance for maximum productivity with the latest generation of Intel Core i and Xeon processors. Did you know that high-performance industrial computers can be operated directly on the plant floor without compromising system availability or performance? SIMATIC industrial PCs are carefully designed and inspected by Siemens to ensure functionality and durability, even in the most demanding environments.
Universal Windows terminal
- Easy to use, maintenance free
- No rotating parts (No fan, No HDD)
- Compact body, Precise touch screen, luminous LCD
- Scalable screen size with HMI terminals, IP65
- Celeron M (600Mhz to 1Ghz)*, 512M/1Gb RAM*, 2/4Gb CF**
- Write protected
- DNV marine (8”4 & 15” DC), Haz. Loc. UL1604 (15” DC) & ATEX (DC)
- Open with Windows XP embedded
- Windows readers (.xls, .doc, .pdf, …)
- Internet browser and email client
- Multimedia player
- .net support by default*
- Easy to connect
- 2 Ethernet ports (1 with Gigabit support)
- 4 USB port + 1 front (12”, 15”)
- 1 Serial Line (8”4). 2 Serial Lines + 1 PCMCIA Slot (12”, 15”)
- Software bundles: Vijeo Designer & Vijeo Citect web client*
Benefits from using Magelis iPC
Magelis iPC application and UVP
- Secured Data login on local storage devices
- Position your display remotely from your
- Connect several displays (see process and
alarms simultaneously )
- Connect devices through difference protocols
using dual Ethernet port
VGA / DVI
- Add functionalities by using affordable devices
from PC world : printers, barcode readers,
storage devices, Graphic boards,
communication boards, etc…
- Use any printer from PC world
- Install additional application software that can also run simultaneously
ServoConnect Systems also Offers Industrial Automation Products from Servo Motors, Frequency Inverters, Modicon Controllers, Programmable logic Controllers PLCs, Magelis Controllers, PC Servers and industrial PCs, Programmable Automation Controller, Touch Screen, PC-based Motion-Control Systems, Precision Low Backlash Servo-Gearboxes.